Full database of sexy clubs, couples & singles
Fast access to kinkiest swingers
Are Swingers Clubs Legal in Berlin?
Swingers clubs are generally legal in Berlin and Connecticut, provided they comply with local regulations and licensing requirements.
How Many People Are Swingers in Berlin?
The population of Berlin according to US Census Bureau on 2022 year is 20,197 people. Average value of adults population of US is 78%, e.g. adult population of Berlin is 15,754 people. The best evidence suggests around 4% of US adults are into non-monogamy (eg swingers). So for the Berlin it's gonna be 630 people. 630 people of Berlin are potential swingers!
How Many Couples Are Swingers in Berlin?
62% of Americans ages 25 to 54 lived with a partner or were married, according to a 2021 Pew Research Center study of 2019 U.S. Census Bureau data. So, continuing our calculations we can learn that 391 of Berlin swingers are in couples. That mean there are 196 potential swinging couples in Berlin!
How To Find A Swingers Club in Berlin?
- Search online for "swingers clubs in Berlin."
- Explore swinger websites like Swing Lifestyle or SDC.
- Check social media and forums for local groups.
- Ask friends in the Berlin swinger community for recommendations.
- Visit club websites for details and rules.
- Attend Berlin swinger events and parties for an introduction.
- Ensure the club is reputable and follows the law
How To Find Local Swingers in Berlin?
To find local swingers in Berlin:
- Join online Berlin swinger communities or apps.
- Attend Berlin local swinger events and clubs.
- Network through friends and social gatherings.
- Create online profiles on swinger platforms.
- Always prioritize consent and communication